《 Wounds 》
The path is strewn with potholes,
The trap concealing black spines.
I fled in panic, evading it cautiously,
Separating myself from that pursuing shadow,
My shoulders covered with spines that can’t be removed,
Dragging along my incomplete body, staggering onwards down the road.
They are making deals,
Offering price after price.
My soul, whose is it?
A sudden scream cut through the night,
I witnessed all of this.
They wore twisted smiles,
Their fingers digging into my arms,
I resisted as hard as I could,
Running madly towards the destination.
I carefully counted the wounds,
The moon saw none of this,
And me? I was exhausted.
- Text and photo : Flower Ji
- Pages : 84 pages with 36 color photos
- Size : 180 mm x 240 mm
- ISBN : 978-957-43-3174-1
- Printed in Taiwan
- Date of publication : march , 2016
- Price : NT$ 450 / US$ 16.00
- How to buy ? email : firstname.lastname@example.org